China’s new network November 11th according to the website of the Ministry of Finance, recently, the Ministry of Finance issued the "Regulations on the Original Adjustment of Local Government Special Bond Use".
Among them, special bond funds are used, insist on non-adjustment to normal, adjust to exceptions.
Once the special bond was issued, it should be used to use bond funds in accordance with the project use of the issuance information disclosure document. It should strictly implement the provisions of the provisions due to special circumstances. It shall be strictly prohibited to adjust the special bond usage, it is strictly forbidden to use it first, then adjust, etc. behavior.
The full text of "Local Government Special Bond Use Adjustment": Local Government Special Bond Use Adjustment Operation Guide Chapter 1 General, Article 1 Specifies to regulate and strengthen local government special bonds (hereinafter referred to as special bonds) management, improve special bond funds use performance , Prevent local government debt risks, according to the "People’s Republic of China Biugal" and its implementation regulations, "State Council’s Opinions on Strengthening Local Government Debt Management (Guofa  No. 43)," Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of the CPC Central Committee Office Notice on Doing a Good Job of Local Government Special Bonds and Financing Work, "Notice of the Ministry of Finance on Printing and Distributing the Measures for the Administration of Special Debt Budgets in Local Governments (Finance  No. 155)," Ministry of Finance on accelerating places Notice of the issuance of the relevant work of the government special bonds "(Finance Press  No. 94)," Notice of the Ministry of Finance on the Printing and Distributing the Finance Budget Accounting System "(Xinxin  No. 192) and other laws and regulations and regulations, This guide. Article 2 Special bond usage is adjusted, which is a category of financial budget management. It is mainly for the project of new special bond funds, which leads to special bond funds that cannot be used in time and effective, and needs to be adjusted to other projects. Special bond fund use changes.
Article 3 Special bond funds are used, and persist in adjustment is an exception. Once the special bond was issued, it should be used to use bond funds in accordance with the project use of the issuance information disclosure document. It should strictly implement the provisions of the provisions due to special circumstances. It shall be strictly prohibited to adjust the special bond usage, it is strictly forbidden to use it first, then adjust, etc. behavior.
Article 4 Special bond usage is adjusted, and the provincial government is arranged, and the provincial fiscal department organizes the provisions of the following level of financial departments.
Chapter II Project Adjustment Conditions Article 5 Special Bond Funds have been arranged by projects, which can apply for adjustments include: (1) major changes in the implementation of the project, no special bond fund demand or less demand; 2) After the completion of the project, special bond funds have balance; (3) Financial, audit, etc. have violated issues, according to the observations of supervision and inspection or audit, etc.; (4) Other need to be adjusted. Article 6 Special bond usage adjustments shall comply with the following principles: (1) Adjusting the project must be reviewed and used. The project belongs to a public welfare project with certain benefits, and the expected benefits and financing scale have excellent balance.
The project preparation is fully prepared, and the physical workload can be formed as soon as possible. The project cycle should match the residual period of the application adjusted.
(2) Special bond funds for adjustment arrangements, prioritize the party’s central government, the State Council’s clear key areas that meet the requirements for qualified projects.
(3) The special bond funds for adjustment schedule, prioritize projects that have the originally arranged projects belong to the same type and domain. If you need to change the item type, the necessary explanation should be made.
(4) Special bond funds for adjustment arrangements are strictly forbidden for replacement deposit debt, which is strictly forbidden to use in the building hall, image engineering and political achievements and non-public welfare capital expenditures, and must not be used in regular expenditures. Article 7 Special bond funds for adjustment arrangements, prioritize the cost of the government’s qualified items, and no requirements, the provincial financial department can recover the special bond funds and the corresponding special debt limit coordination arrangements.
Chapter III Project Adjustment Procedure Article 8 Provincial Finance Sector In principle, the implementation of 1 to 2 project adjustment work can be organized before the end of September each year.
The local financial department will organize the implementation of the government’s special bond project implementation, which must be adjusted for special bond uses. It must be objectively assessing the expected benefits and asset value of the project, preparing the project financing balance plan, financial assessment report Book, legal opinion, after the same level of government agrees, timely report to the provincial financial department.
It is proposed to adjust the project financing balance program to accurately reflect the basic situation of the project, the previous procedure, the investment, the income source, the construction cycle, the annual investment plan, the expected revenue and financing balance in the original bond term, the originally arranged project adjustment, Potential risk assessment, competent department responsibility, and adjustment of bonds, principles, etc.
Article 9 Provincial Finance Sector is responsible for the adjustment of the application, and the overall research, which includes special debt limits and special bond projects, shall be reported to the Ministry of Finance after approval by the Provincial Government before the end of October.
Chapter II Project Adjustment Implementation Management Article 10 Article 10 According to the legal and regulations such as the budget, the budget adjustment and adjustment management involved in special bond project adjustments.
After approval of the provincial government, the adjustment of special bond uses involves increasing or reducing the total expenditure of budget expenditures, and the reduction budget arrangements have increased the amount of bonds. Increase the amount of borrowed debt, the local finance department shall prepare the budget adjustment plan according to the same level. The Standing Committee of the People’s Congress is considered; other budget adjustments, local finance departments shall be handled in procedures.
Article 11 In accordance with the "Financial Budget Accounting System" provisions, the budgetary execution management involved in the regulatory bond project adjustment is specified. For special bond usage, the financial departments at all levels at all levels shall, in time, the expenditure of the original project corresponding to the original project shall be adjusted, and the budgetary subject income, expenditure of the project corresponding to the adjustment schedule is increased. The amount of the original item is reduced should be equal to the amount of adjustment scheduled project increase.
Involving special bonds (transmissions) income, debt (transmissions) expenditure and other budgetary subjects should be adjusted accordingly.
In addition to the requirements of the special bonds in the year, the relevant budgetary accounts are adjusted in the budgetary payments in the budgetary payments in accordance with the collection.
Article 12 When the provincial fiscal department adjusts bond funds in the region, it should be re-signed with the relevant regions or clearly adjustments through budgetary indicator documents.
Chapter 5 Information Open Article 13 Special Bond Use Adjustment, Provincial Finance Department shall promptly perform information disclosure as follows: (1) Special bond usage adjustment, does not change the original special bond registration information, including bond issuance, deadline, Code, name, interest rate, redemption arrangement, etc.
(2) Special bond usage adjustment, to issue adjustment announcements, focusing on the adjustment of the provincial government approval, one and publicly open the economic and social development indicators, local government fund budget, special debt situation. (3) Special bond usage adjustment, to publish project adjustment information, including adjustment of the previously scheduled project name, adjustment amount, and adjustment project profile, branch investment plan, project funding source, expected income and financing balance plan, potential risks Assessment, competent departmental responsibility, third-party assessment information (including financial assessment report, legal opinion, credit rating report, etc.).
(4) Other information that requires disclosure as required. Article 14 The provincial fiscal department shall be in the 10 working days after approval of the provincial government (including the budget adjustment according to the provincial-level people or its Standing Committee approval), in the national unified local government debt information public platform (), As well as the provincial government or the financial department portal, issued an open-related budget adjustment and project adjustment information such as the registration managed institution portal.
The city county-level finance department shall open the national or financial department portal to open the regional special bond use adjustment in the government or the financial department portal within 10 working days after approval by the provincial government, the county and the people’s Congress or its Standing Committee. Chapter VII, Article 15 of the Supervision and Management, the financial departments at all levels shall, according to the integration requirements of the budget management, through the registration of special bond usage, supervise the relevant departments and project units to standardize the use of bond funds, improve the performance performance . Article 16 The Regulatory Bureau of the Ministry of Finance shall supervise the adjustment of special bond usage in accordance with the law to ensure the use of bond funds. Article 17 Special bond funds have been arranged by the project to adjust the scale, frequent frequency, and the provincial fiscal department can deduct a new year’s new special bond quota, guide each region, and various departments to improve special bond project reserves. And arrangement, normative. Article 18 Do not violate the special bond usage, it is strictly forbidden to use the name of special bond usage, and set special bond funds. For violations of laws, regulations and policies, the responsibility of relevant responsible units and responsible persons shall be investigated according to law.
Chapter VII: Article 19 This guide shall be implemented from the date of printing.